Zinfra Group’s maintenance methodology draws from our Whole of Life (WoL) Asset Management methodology, one of the key areas where our heritage as an asset owner shines through.
Zinfra Group defines Asset Management as ‘the systematic planning, control and management of a physical resource throughout its life. This may include the specification, design and construction of the asset, its operation, maintenance and modification while in use, and its disposal when no longer required.’
Asset Management is a complex undertaking and requires effective systems to gather, manage and analyse performance data. Outputs of the data include:
- Reliability Management comprising the formulation of equipment strategies using a modified Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) methodology, the implementation of routine maintenance and condition monitoring
- Maintenance Management comprising work identification, approval and planning, standard work procedures and estimating norms, work scheduling in capacity planning, creation of work packages, work execution and performance measurement and review
- Operations Management comprising optimisation of maintenance tasks and inspections, operational checks and instructions, clear isolation procedures, housekeeping programs and Total Productive Maintenance
In delivering that analysis and consequent programs of work, we drive significant benefits for our clients. We will:
- Reduce costs and improve reliability in the utilisation of assets as well as reduce capital expenditure requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve asset performance and value
- Align asset operations and maintenance
- Improve governance and sustainability standards
- Implement effective reporting to share knowledge and ultimately generate innovation
- Instigate best practices from the networks owned by our broader business and the networks we service to generate continuous improvement and socialise lessons learned
- Manage asset risk to ensure the asset provides optimal outcomes over its whole of life.
Our maintenance programs and asset management systems lie at the heart of our expertise and underpin our methodology. This combines with our ownership heritage to provide a compelling proposition for asset owners.
We provide maintenance services in long-term performance based contracts driven by stringent key performance indicators. We are involved in various forms of relationship contracting such as alliances, joint ventures and as head contractor’s providing maintenance services. Our maintenance capability and experience is supported by our back-end ability to providing additional resourcing during critical path or at peak times. Our flexibility includes a pool of resources such as specialist services and resources, 24/7 maintenance/response and support, control centre, engineering and design services, capital works drawing resources from our major groups unit through to commercial and legal, financial and accounting, systems and reporting. We fulfil our role as a maintainer by working in partnership to support our clients and realise their outcomes.