Zinfra Group offers a range of specialised services to industry and major infrastructure asset owners.
Leveraging our core capability in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of power, gas and water infrastructure, we offer a range of specialist services to industry and major infrastructure asset owners within the petrochemical, large process, rail and light-rail infrastructure, resources and mining, road and transport infrastructure and telecommunications market sectors.
Services include provision of core high voltage power, mechanical, electrical, civil and asset management services along with key specialist services. Our 24/7 emergency response and control centres can also provide emergency monitoring during project construction, continuing through to plant or facility operation.
- Concrete structure construction
- Horizontal directional drilling
- Major excavations
- Pipe bursting and cracking
- Trench protection and shoring.
- 24/7 emergency response and control centres
- Concept and FEED design
- Corrosion protection design installation
- Electrical and instrumentation services
- Logistics management
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Power supply design and installation
- Project development and approvals
- Project feasibility assessment
- Rigging services
- SCADA design and installation
- Testing and commissioning