Originating from a networks company, Zinfra Group has a long history of designing, constructing, operating and managing assets for many of Australia’s major gas transmission and distribution networks. We offer clients a breadth and depth of experience through our intimate industry knowledge to deliver fully integrated solutions that are safe, reliable and cost-effective.
Having emerged from the owner/service provider of major gas distribution systems, totalling in excess of 30,000 kilometres of gas mains and around 1.9 million customer connections, we have proven systems, processes and work structures across all disciplines and experienced employees passionate to create and deliver quality outcomes. This enables us to design, construct, operate and maintain gas transmission and distribution systems to industry best practice standards.
Our gas capabilities encompass the asset lifecycle from design to construct, asset management to decommissioning utilising our project management methodology. We work on both for transmission and distribution assets and our gas capabilities include:
- Project Management
- Engineering drafting, design and surveying
- Construction of gas pipelines including mains renewals and upgrades
- Operations and maintenance of gas networks
- System and network operations
- System operations, maintenance and construction
- Design, construct and install City Gates, Field and District Regulators
- Cathodic Protection
- Leakage, survey detection and pinpointing
- Pipeline patrol
- Asset location
- Insertion and upgrade services
- Live taping and main shutdowns
- Design and capture of as built data for gas networks
- All works associated with meters, mains and services
- SCADA systems, design, installation and maintenance
- 24/7 emergency fault response and control centres
- Civil works
- Greenfield and brownfield environments
- Purchasing and logistics
These capabilities can also be applied to the broader petrochemical market.